Those of you who run betas of TopSolid might have noticed the leap from 2.6 to 3.0 in the early stages of 7.6. The current version inside TopSolid 7.6 is 220.127.116.11.
Even though the version 3.0 doesn´t bring alot of obvious changes in terms of new features in TopSolid there are lot´s going on “behind the scenes”:
- A 100% free API to bridge Redsdk and Parasolid
- Faster anti-aliasing with a better quality
- More built-in shaders
- Support of stereoscopy improved
- New materials added to Redmaterials
- New hardware and custom certifications
Read all about it over at redway3d.com!